Study these bible verses and pray the following morning devotional prayer points with the belief that the plans of God for you are good.
Deuteronomy 28:1-14, 8:18; Proverbs 10:4, 22:29, 24:27, 27:23-27; Joshua 1:8; Ecclesiastes 5:19.
Also don’t forget that there are works attached to your faith.
As you study, identify those works, do them, and by doing so you will stay connected to God’s overflowing blessings.
I have split these morning devotional prayer points parts for easy reading.
Morning Devotional Prayer Points You Should Pray
Prayers for Morning Devotion [Part A]
1) Oh Lord, baptize me with the generous spirit of a cheerful giver who gives out of love
and not out of compulsion.
2) The Lord will make me a pillar of support for the expansion of God’s Kingdom in
3) All my past generosity will be remembered by God. Every impossible situation in my
life will be turned around by God on the account of my past generosity in Jesus name.
4) I believe in miracles, I serve a God of miracles therefore; every chapter closed by men
against me will be re-opened by God in my favor in Jesus name.
5) Just as the famine in the days of Joseph elevated him, help me Lord to see the
opportunity that the current global financial crises is creating for my prosperity in Jesus
6) Oh Lord endow me with the required mental skill to interpret every opportunity that
comes my way correctly and take maximum advantage of them in Jesus name.
7) I receive Grace to enjoy riches that will endure throughout my life time in Jesus name.
8) I receive total liberty from the embarrassing yoke of debt in Jesus name.
9) I receive total deliverance from the embarrassing stigma of knocking on doors and
repeated phone calls begging for financial assistance in Jesus name.
10) I will enjoy the surplus of heaven to achieve my purpose and have leftovers in Jesus
Prayers For Devotional [Part B]
11) Murmuring will not take the place of money in my life and money will not mess me
up; all my bills will be supernaturally settled in Jesus name.
12) I refuse to be a burden on my neighbors, families and friends. I am a lender and not a
borrower in Jesus name.
13) Whenever the neediest need my help my purse will not be empty. I will be readily
available to meet their needs in Jesus name.
14) Oh Lord, deliver me (my husband, my children etc) from the slavery of evil
appetite/habit that is killing my health and destiny in Jesus name.
15) The Lord will satisfy my mouth with good things. I shall have appetite and money to
eat choice foods and accomplish great things in Jesus name.
16) I receive total deliverance from the curse of poverty and affliction that has ever
plagued my family line. I will live to transfer prosperity to my posterity in Jesus name.
17) I shall not only be great in wealth but also have great name in Jesus name.
18) Let your Spirit empower me oh Lord, to attain, sustain and enjoy success in Jesus
19) My joy shall multiply at the end of this month… I shall therefore count blessings and
not sorrows in Jesus name.
20) Oh Lord deliver me from profitless labor and confused activities in Jesus name.
Prayers For Morning Devotion [Part C]
21) I shall not waste my seed. I will be divinely guided to plant my seed on fertile soil in
22) Oh Lord, let the resources required to fulfill my dream in the custody of my enemies
relocate into the custody of my friends and helpers in Jesus name.
23) Oh Lord, let money forever remains my loyal messenger in Jesus name.
24) Both the help from above and abroad will combine and compete to settle my bills and
fulfill my dreams this year in Jesus name.
25) From now on all my investments and labor since the beginning of my career and
ministry will begin to yield their full profit in Jesus name.
26) In every tight situation, let my tithe provoke heavenly solution in Jesus name.
27) This week my past generosity will spring forth a pleasant surprise in Jesus name.
28) Throughout this year, none of my resources shall be wasted on medical bills or any
form of profitless venture in Jesus name.
29) Satan will not receive the backing of heaven to wipe out my financial resources with
evil erosion in Jesus name.
30) Whosoever looks up to me for help this year will not be disappointed. I shall have
enough to satisfy my needs and plenty to give to others in need in Jesus name.
Morning Devotion Prayer Points [Part D]
31) I receive deliverance from the bondage of doubt and fear that past failures and
misfortune has introduced into my life in Jesus name.
32) I receive the required courage to step into the greatness God has ordained for me in
33) I submit to the leadership of God’s Spirit and I receive the backing of heaven to
breakthrough and succeed in all my undertakings in Jesus name.
34) I receive the favorable countenance of God, therefore Heaven will agree with all my
steps of faith and God’s will shall prosper in my hands.
35) I refuse to submit my courage to frustration. God will send me encouragement today;
I will be energized to continue the race in Jesus name.
36) The sun is rising today announcing my season of success and fulfilling my purpose in
37) Those that believe in me and have invested in my dream, encouraging and supporting
me will not be disappointed in Jesus name.
38) The Lord will allow something better to come out of every bad situation that baffles
me in Jesus name.
39) Let the prophetic power that operated in the valley of dry bones re-unite me with my
lost (glory, helper, husband, wife, children, joy etc) in Jesus name.
40) Every carnal attitude of disobedience and demonic spirits that are promoting
barrenness in my life are terminated today in Jesus name.
Prayer Points For Devotion [Part E]
41) Those doubting my ability to succeed will soon become my subjects in Jesus name.
42) Those that refuse to lend unto me during my moment of struggling will soon begin to
lean on me in Jesus name.
43) Those laughing at me today will soon laugh with me and regret their folly of looking
down on me in Jesus name.
44) Those who gather to frustrate my vision will beg to be part of my celebration in Jesus
45) Every opposition I encounter today will soon form a chapter of my success story in
46) The Lord will release a measure of prosperity into my life that will swallow all my
history of poverty in Jesus name.
47) The Lord will give me a new name and a new identity that will bury all the ugly
stories associated with my background in Jesus name.
48) My new life in Christ has clothed me with a garment of righteousness; my past sinful
life will no longer hurt or haunt me in Jesus name.
49) A similar grace that made Jabez more honorable than his brethren will distinguish me
among my equals in Jesus name.
50) Today marks the beginning of my bouncing back. My spiritual life shall be restored
and my lost glory shall be fully recovered.
Prayers For Morning Devotion [Part F]
51) I declare every department of my life under the control of Satan disconnected in Jesus
52) All the sinful habits that enslave me to Satan will henceforth irritate me in Jesus name.
53) In all the areas where men have failed me, let your mercy prevail for me in Jesus
54) In all the areas where money may disgrace me, let your mercy raised men of
influence in my favor in Jesus name.
55) This week I will encounter God’s mercy that will end all problems of money
associated with my family in Jesus name.
56) Inadequate supply will not compel me to abandon God. Excess supply will not
deceive me to disconnect from God in Jesus name.
57) I receive Christ Spirit of endurance to endure the season of adversity and wait for the
era of prosperity in Jesus name.
58) The present adversity will not last forever; my business will not sink with the ongoing
economic meltdown. The Spirit of God will usher in a new era of prosperity in Jesus
59) God’s covenant of exception as it was in the land of Goshen will work in my favor
against the ongoing economic recession in Jesus name.
60) Whatever positive purpose, I pursue, I will posses because the Spirit of God will
instruct my steps in the right direction in Jesus name.
Prayer For Devotional [Part G]
61) I rebuke the spirit of bareness from my business; my business will be fruitful and
profitable in Jesus name.
62) The Holy Spirit will be the invincible Chief Executive Officer of my business in Jesus
63) I will not suffer scarcity of idea nor adequate capital to take my business to the next
level in Jesus name.
64) The Spirit of God will expose and expel every Achan (traitor) among my employees
that has the tendency of ruining my business in Jesus name.
65) The Spirit of God will deliver me from making recruitment error that is capable of
crippling my business in Jesus name.
66) The Spirit of excellence, commitment, loyalty and uprightness will compel all my
employees to work for the progress of my company in Jesus name.
67) Evil intentions and machination of my competitors will fail in Jesus name.
68) Every weapon sponsored through family relations or friends to wreck my business
will not succeed in Jesus name.
69) I pronounce unstoppable prosperity over every project of my company in Jesus name.
70) Because this business is founded in partnership with God, it will take root downward,
develop into branches and bear fruits upward in Jesus name.
Prayers For Morning Devotion [Part H]
71) I command a miraculous and total recovery of all debts owned my company in Jesus
72) All my long-forgotten proposal will begin to receive the attention of the right and
relevant authority in Jesus name.
73) The favor of God will envelope my company, office and shop in Jesus name.
74) I will not lack creative ideas to satisfy my customers / clients in Jesus name.
75) All the customers that I have pursued in the past without success will begin to beg to
do business with me in Jesus name.
76) The current economic meltdown will not fold up my business in Jesus name.
77) The winnowing power of God’s Spirit will blow away the spirit of waste and agents
of waste from my business in Jesus name.
78) God’s wind of wonder will deposit wealth into my business in Jesus name.
79) The Spirit of God will guide my business decision; my capital shall not be tied down
on unprofitable goods in Jesus name.
80) Products that have lost market value, and customers taste and appetite will not be
grounded in my shop in Jesus name.
Morning Devotional Prayer Points [Part I]
81) The Spirit of God will resist me from being teleguided or manipulated by fraudsters
(419) to sign away all that I have labored for in Jesus name.
82) I shall not be manipulated by greed and covetousness to disobey heavenly warning
through dream and prophecy in Jesus name.
83) None of my business trips will record arm robbery attack or accident in Jesus name.
84) The supreme council of heaven will repeal, reverse, and amend every decree, policy,
legislation that is contrary to all my noble business vision in Jesus name.
85) Thank You, Father for answered prayers.
This brings us to the end of morning devotional prayer points you should pray daily.