In this article you will learn the best online business that pays daily in Nigeria so you also can make money.
You are tired of your 9-5 job and are looking for an internet business to replace it.
Or you don’t wish to replace your job but need something to serve as an extra income source.
Whichever you belong to, you are at the right place.
I am Oluboba, a digital entrepreneur. Follow me as I show you the best of online businesses that pays in dollars.
Disclaimer: In the end, how successful you will become depends on you.
It is possible to make millions and to make nothing. But if you are ready to learn, you will always win.
Starting a legit online business that pays you daily in Nigeria is an opportunity of a lifetime – Don’t Miss It!
Online Business That Pays Daily With FREE Registration In Nigeria
1. Start Trading Forex
Forex trading is an online business that pays you daily, weekly or monthly with free registration in dollars from anywhere in Nigeria.
Forex market is a global marketplace for trading national currencies against each other.
It is worth over $2 quadrillion, with over $7 trillion traded every day.
The full meaning of Forex is “Foreign Exchange”.
So, EUR/USD is a pair, meaning you are trading the Euro against the US dollar.
This is like bureau de change or Aboki dollar exchange.
Other major currencies pairs are:
Because of its wide reach, Forex is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world.
This means there is a tremendous demand and supply, so you can earn in dollars daily.
Get 70% off here in the Jumia Black Friday phone deals In Nigeria.
The central banks, and investments firms, also trade in this market 24 hours five days a week. So, what is your excuse?
Few things you should know…
- Understand the Forex market and the potential risks involved.
- Register here with any of these best Forex trading brokers in Nigeria.
- Practice your trading using a demo account. After, you can move to a cent account, then later to a real account.
If you want, you can sign up with my favourite Forex broker.
Even though trading is risky, it is one of the best online business that pays you daily in Nigeria.
2. Make Money Blogging
Blogging is another online business that pays daily in Nigeria. It is one of the legitimate ways to make money online in dollars.
With blogs everywhere, I still regard blogging as an top business ideas in Nigeria because the majority are not maximizing its full potential.
People profiting from the blogging business today are those who treat it as a business and not a hobby.
It was like yesterday when I received my first $197 from Google AdSense. And I withdrew it with of the best virtual dollar cards in Nigeria. You need to see the joy in me.
So, blogging is profitable if you understand the business of it – AdSense is just 1 out of 10 ways to make money from the same blog.
Here are three things that will make your blog successful:
- A professional website design
- Top-notch contents that engage readers.
- SEO marketing strategies that guarantees website ranking.
While you can blog on a single or multi-topic, it is wise you go single.
This way, you can become credible in your field in a short period.
So, pick a niche that has an existing market with paying customers and start blogging to make money online.
3. Start Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is that online business you can start in Nigeria with or without a website of your own.
It is one of the easiest ways to make money online because of the ease to start.
What is affiliate marketing, and how does it work?
Affiliate marketing is an online business idea where you make money selling people’s products or services.
The company you are affiliating with will give you a unique link and pays you an agreed commission when someone buys via your link.
I started this affiliate business as far back as my university days with the Jumia JForce.
Then, I will help both students and lecturers make orders online while Jumia pays me a commission.
And that’s why one of my article that has earn me most money from affiliate is the Jumia Black Friday Phone Price List.
You will find most top bloggers that make money online in Nigeria on these affiliate marketing platforms.
So, how much money can you make as an affiliate marketer? As much as you can.
Few things to note about this business.
- Only promote products or services you used yourself.
- If you have a choice, choose percentage over the flat commission.
- Don’t become aggressive in pushing affiliate links on your audience.
- To sell better with affiliate link, do a detailed blog post review of the product.
Here is a complete truth about affiliate marketing in Nigeria.
4. Start Freelancing Business
A profitable online business idea that pays service providers daily
A fourth way to make money online is via freelancing.
Are you a copywriter, SEO specialist, website designer, or do you have a skill in graphics?
Then, you can start an online business that pays by exchanging your skills with those in need.
Last Saturday, a friend said she charges “N20,000 for a 1000-word article.”
She could make 40K per week as a side income, writing only two articles.
Please don’t allow your mind to limit you; there is money in freelancing.
How To Make Money With This Online Business:
- Decide what services you want to offer with lots of needs available.
- Create an account with any of the best freelance websites in Nigeria.
- Complete your profile explaining who you are and what you offer (be specific).
- Promote your gig and be quick to deliver when when a project comes in hand.
5. Start Online Coaching Business
One of Nigeria’s top online business opportunities that pays professionals.
If you have the gift to transform people’s lives with your words, then go this route.
The coaching business sells both in the personal and professional industry.
There is something you do with ease but other struggles with. There is a fear you have overcome. And there is a journey you have completed. Help others.
- Recipient of any international scholarship? If yes, teach people how to study and work in abroad.
- Do you have success with interviews and have worked in different places? If yes, help others with getting their dream job.
- Are you experienced with mini importation businesses? If yes, help want-to-be entrepreneurs with your guides.
So many people are struggling with life and career, and they need someone to help them overcome.
Below Are Ways This Online Business Make You Money In Nigeria
- Speak to the heart of your clients and provide concrete solutions to their problem while they pay your consultation fee.
- Have a set price for your coaching services, so potential clients don’t keep asking.
- Publish a book or launch a course that you can sell as extra income after your coaching time with clients.
- Be passionate about the success of your clients, and they will reward you.
Start with one niche. I mean, focus on a particular problem you want to solve well.
6. Sell Physical Products Online
Selling online is one of the legit online business in Nigeria that also pays daily.
While you may not have products to sell, you can help others sell theirs.
Thus, earning yourself little commissions on every sale.
Let me share you a strategy. Promise me you won’t tell anyone… Hahaha
- Register on Jiji and complete your profile.
- Contact sellers of ring lights, jam box, earbuds and more (products with fixed measurement).
- Tell them you to want to partner with them to drop ship their products.
- Once the agree, get your products images on Google (don’t use images from Jiji.)
- List the items on Jiji and Facebook Marketplace with a catchy description.
- Then, add a little above the price the original seller wants to sell to you.
- When a buyer contacts you, ask the seller to send to the buyer’s address. Then, you receive your commission.
- Stick with one product type and make it successful before you move to another.
This way, you become another Jiji (yourself) on the Jiji platform.
Imagine you sell at least one item (average) per day with a profit of N3,000.
In a month: N3000 x 30 = N90,000 (Average)
That’s a good sum of money, at least for a start.
7. Social Media Influencing
An online business that pays daily without an initial capital investment
Social media is becoming a must for everyone with smartphones.
And brands want to reach out to their targeted customers via this medium.
So, if you have a large following, then consider this your perfect choice.
But before companies approach you, there are certain things they check out.
- If there are any past criminal or sex scandal records.
- They also check how well your audience engage with your articles.
- They want to how consistent you are with posting.
One thing you must know about becoming an influencer is that you do not need to be a celebrity.
All celebrities are influencers, not all influencers are celebrities.Oluboba Ayodeji
So, how do you grow your page?
- Post more videos – at least 3 times in every 5 contents.
- Focus more on what your audience wants—they are the reason you are in the business.
- Do giveaways but be careful, so your followers don’t abuse them.
Below Are Ways That This Online Business Pays Daily
- You make direct adverts of yourself from top brands
- Companies reach out to you for a paid (sponsored) post
- Recommend third-party services to your followers.
- You decide to sell your own products.
- Your loyal fans love you and decide to support you with their donations.
And it is best that you start with one social media account so you can channel your time to make it work.
Last, be careful of your use because social media affect mental health.
8. Start Youtube Business
This is second to the last online business that pays daily.
YouTube is the most popular video-sharing website in the world. It is also the second-largest search engine after Google.
So I guess you are familiar with its capability to make you rich.
You can earn a fortune with this business by promoting your products or others.
And you don’t have to be an expert to edit videos.
All you need is to assemble pictures or short videos, put them together, and add some basic touching.
Better still, prepare slides and record your screen as you move through each one.
How much can you earn on YouTube as a beginner?
YouTube can pay as high as $3 -$5 per 1000 video views (subject to change).
To increase your earnings, engage more with your audience in person and post videos in series.
How Does This Online Business Pays?
- Creating your YouTube channel is the first step to success in earning.
- Invest in a good camera (standard or phone) to produce professional videos.
- Since you are starting, short high quality videos seem to get the most views.
- Also, affiliate with companies to recommend their products for a commission.
- Offer to sell your skill of video editing as an extra source of revenue.
9. Invest In Cryptocurrency
The last but not the least online business that pays daily in Nigeria.
You must have heard lots of success stories about people making millions with Crypto.
They get in early and buy when the price is low and sell when it is high.
Cryptocurrency is one the best tech business ideas in Nigeria.
What is this cryptocurrency?
A cryptocurrency is a digital currency secured by a technology called cryptography.
The first cryptocurrency was bitcoin, launched in 2009. And it remains the most valuable and popular.
A good thing about cryptocurrencies is that any authority does not regulate them.
Making it immune to governmental policies.
Can you still make money with this business?
Yes, you can make lots of money with cryptocurrency because of the high volatility of the assets.
Yet, I advise you to do your diligent research and only invest money you can afford to lose.
How Does This Online Business Pays You
- You can invest or choose to trade the crypto exchange market like stocks.
- Another way to make money is to stake and lend coins on the platform.
- You can take part in mining coins and receive a commission from the system.
- Register with trusted companies to trade for you and pay your return on investment.
- You can leverage companies’ cryptocurrency affiliate programs.
- Be active in industry forums to get any cryptocurrency micro-task jobs.
When investing in coins, do so with an intention of a long-term plan, no matter the rise and fall.
How To Start An Online Business That Pays You Daily
1. Identify Problems
Many ignored this and went straight to starting an online business that pays daily.
Six months down the line, they wonder why they are not getting the results they desire.
With a faulty foundation, what can the righteous do?
Is there something you come across and you are not happy with it?
Do you notice certain struggles people have with their businesses and everyday life?
Your solutions to this problems becomes the business.
You can only become successful to the level of problems you are solving.
In my first year of starting an online business, it was all struggle.
Because I was not solving any real problem – only copying what other are doing.
When I got it right, it became all good.
2. Validate Your Online Business Ideas
When you find a problem, how do you know it will make a good business idea?
There are two ways to measure:
- Are there enough people searching for a solution to the problem?
- Are there people willing to pay for the solution?
Every internet business must answer the two questions above. Most business ideas only meet with the first, but not the second.
Let me give you an example:
There are thousands of people searching for news updates.
If you start a blog on news, you will have more people on your website – first criteria passed.
But these audience types are not willing to buy anything from you.
And, won’t hesitate to go elsewhere if you stop publishing.
And so it forces to you rely on third-party ads to make money online – second criteria failed.
Don’t underestimate the power of market research. It helps to know if your business ideas are valid.
3. Create A Scalable Business Model
A scalable business model ensures you are generating money on a regular monthly basis with fewer stress.
It ensures your business get easier as you spend more time to building it. So, you don’t have to keep doing the same thing over and over again.
How do you know if your business is scalable? Check for one or two of these signs:
- Does it depend on you to keep running?
- Can your business survive without your input?
- Does the business require the same amount of work everytime?
If your business is not scalable, it’s not too late to restructure and make it so.
As a small business owner, you need to make your business knowledge-proof by ensuring your whatever you know is teachable to others.
Your goal is to automate most processes so your products or services becomes repeatable.
4. Launch Your Website
Here comes the next step on how to start an online business that pays in Nigeria.
Your website is like you opening getting a shop, where you serve customers. But this time around, rather than operate physically, you operate virtually.
You need a digital marketing agency to design and maintain the technical aspect of the website for you And to get these services, it comes with a cost.
And your website must answer the following question right from the homepage:
- Who are you?
- What do you do?
- Who are your audience?
Below are some website tips you can apply.
- Choose one font and stick to it–system fonts seem best.
- Make your menu simple and clear for easy navigation.
- Avoid the temptation to overuse images and videos.
- Collect email address either through an opt-in offer or sign-ups.
- Shorten the clicks between products and checkout to only three or less.
5. Have An Online Marketing Strategy
Your website is not your business, it is an extension of your business.
So, I expect you to have a promotion strategy in place to market yourself to the world.
The elements of marketing mix strategy remains the most vital when it as to do with online business that pays.
If you want to position as one in your chosen market, you must blog.
While blogging may be a tasking job, it pays more than you will ever imagine.
It is one of the best way to share your expertise. And when you do that on a consistent basis, people tend to move closer to you, asking for your help.
- Do Email Marketing
Your email list will most likely be your most valuable online business asset. You can get this list either via a site pop-up or through customers sign up.
A good thing about this email marketing strategy is that it converts visitors to customers better than any form of marketing.
- Implement Social Media Marketing
Among hundreds of Google ranking factors, social media is one. Social media has become so important that you can’t ignore it when building an online business that pays.
You can make use of social media management tools and strategies to make work easier.
Conclusion On How To Start An Online Business In Nigeria
It will be easy to start a successful online business in Nigeria if you follow the steps laid out in this article.
It is all you need.
Also, I would like to mention the need to take care of yourself – spirit, soul and body.
Because no business can make you successful – you are the one to make the business successful.
I have a quote, it says:
“On your journey to wealth, your health is the vehicle and relationships the fuel. You will go as far as this two permit.Oluboba Ayodeji
Last, change is the most likely factor to determine if your business will move forward or remain the same.
Be flexible to change your methods if it’s leading nowhere while still in touch with the overall goal – building an online business that pays daily.