Thanks for your interest in writing on Spotile.com!
Is your article inspiring, interesting, informative, educational or fun? Then, this is the best platform to share.
Why Write On Spotile?
Here are just a few great reasons to share your voice and ideas on Spotile.com
- Be a positive influence in the world and make a difference in the lives of others.
- Connect with readers on a global scale to promote yourself and your business.
- Gain invaluable writing experience and position as the best in your field.
Article Submission Guideline
1) Authenticity: We only accept posts that contain 100% original content with a minimum of 750 words. We don’t accept posts that have been published on another site, blog, book, or app or plagiarized in any form.
2) Tone: Your content should be positive, encouraging, instructing, and friendly. Be personal, write just like you are talking to a close friend one on one.
3) Niche: We accept content on a variety of topics: self-development, motivation, business, marketing, finance, health, relationships, technology, etc…
4) Quality: Your content MUST be of high quality to be published on Spotile.com. This means we expect the use of proper grammar and spelling.
5) SEO: If you can optimize your article for search engines, that certainly helps. However, we don’t like content that is overly SEO optimized at the expense of quality.
Your content has to be written for humans, not for search engines.
6) Participation: Once we publish your content, please share it with your community. Content with good engagement gets a front-row seat on the website.
7) Promotion: You are welcome to add a maximum of two (2) links leading to the same website, product, or service.
8) Scheduling: Our editing team may not reach out to you one on one. But we will carefully review each submitted article and put it in our schedule.
9) Credits: If you are quoting a scientific study, quoting a third party, or making claims of any kind, make reference to the source(s) at the end of the article.
10) Images: We only accept images from Pexels(.com) to avoid copyright claims. Visit the website and share the link of the image (must be horizontal) you want to use
11) Terms: Please be aware that we have all rights to reject, accept, edit, publish and/or share your content with no form of permission or request from you.
Any post not reaching these requirements will not be published. Thank you.
How to Submit An Article:
- Login to your account here
- Submit your article here
- Wait for review and email updates from firstname.lastname@example.org