Thanks for using Spotile.
Our mission is to share ideas and spread knowledge about things that matter
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) apply to your access to use of the websites and other products and services (collectively, the “Services”) provided by Spotile (“Spotile” or “we”).
By using our Services you agree to our terms.
Our Terms of Services
- You are responsible for your use of the Services and any content you provide.
- Please don’t copy, upload, download, or share content unless you have the right to do so.
- Your use of the Services must comply with our terms.
- Please, help us keep your account protected.
- You must be 13 years old and above to use our services.
- If you are using our services on behalf of someone else or entity, be aware all that applies to you applies to them.
- If you use the Services to access, collect, or use personal information about other Spotile users, you agree to do so in compliance with applicable laws and agree not to sell such information.
- Spotile may review your conduct and content and reserves the right to remove any content.
- We reserve the right to delete or disable content belonging to others and even delete the user account.
- You keep your rights to any content you submit, post or display on or through the Services.
- By submitting, posting, or displaying content on or through the Services, you grant Spotile a 100% royalty-free rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and display your content on or through any platform.
- We don’t grant you any right, title or interest in the Services.
- We welcome feedback and suggestions about our Services. We may treat these ideas as nonconfidential and/or use them for any purpose as we deem fit with no obligation to you.
- We also keep the right to 100% changes we make to the Services such as removal of features, limit and stop providing the Services.
- You have the right free to stop using our Services. And we reserve the right to suspend or stop your access to the Services with or without notice.
- You agree we may process, transfer, and store your information worldwide.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Spotile and all that concerns it from and against any losses, liabilities, claims, demands, damages, expenses or costs (“Claims”) arising out of or related to your violation.
- As much as we aim to give you the best Services, there are some things we can’t guarantee. Thus, your use of our Services is at your sole risk.
- You understand that our Services and any content posted or shared by users on the Services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
- In addition, Spotile doesn’t represent or warrant that our Services are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
- No advice or information obtained from Spotile or through the Services will create any warranty or representation of the Services.
- We may provide information about third-party products, services, activities or events, or we may allow third parties to make their content and information available on or through our Services (collectively, “Third-Party Content”).
- We do not control or endorse, and we make no representations or warranties regarding any Third-Party Content. You access and use Third-Party Content at your own risk.
- We want to address your concerns with no formal legal case. Before filing a claim against Spotile, you agree to contact us and attempt to resolve the claim informally by sending your claim by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email must (a) include your name, account username (if any), residence address, and telephone number; (b) describe the nature and basis of the claim; and (c) set forth the specific relief sought.
- We will notify you via the email address you use in sending the claims or email associated with your account.
- If we can’t resolve matters within thirty (30) days after any notice is sent, either party may start a formal proceeding.
- You agree that communications and transactions between us may be conducted electronically.
- If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Spotile’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
We encourage active and thoughtful public discussion and/or provide a way for you to share your opinions. We expect opinions to differ.
By using areas of the Spotile’s website and the Services, you are participating in a community that is intended for all our users.
We reserve the right to remove any content Posted on the Website or Spotile Channels at any time for any reason without notice.
Decisions as to whether content violates any of Spotile’s posting rules will be made by Forbes in its discretion after we have actual notice of such posting.
Without limiting our right to remove any content, you shall not Post content to the Website or Spotile Channels that:
- Contains unlawful, vulgar, profane, obscene, pornographic, abusive, violent, threatening, or hateful language or content, or otherwise attacks other users or depicts nudity or contains sexually explicit content;
- Discriminates based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, age, disability, and/or marital status;
- Is defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, incoherent, or contains gross exaggerations or unsubstantiated claims;
- Violates any right of Spotile or any third party, including privacy and intellectual property rights (for example, posting copyrighted material without the express permission of the owner);
- Violates any law, rule, regulation, or ordinance, or attempts to encourage or promote the evasion or violation of such;
- Unfairly interferes with another’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or Spotile Channels;
- Advertises, promotes, or offers to trade any good or service, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes;
- Discloses, uses, or attempts to use another’s account, password, service, or system, except as expressly permitted by these terms;
- Contains, introduces, or transmits viruses, malware, ransomware, or other malicious code, means, or devices; or otherwise disrupts or interferes with the security of the Website, or any service, system resource, account, credential, password, server, or network connected to or accessible through the Website, Spotile Channels, or affiliated or linked sites;
- Spams an individual or entity by repeatedly responding to their Posts or sending them repeated messages; or duplicates a prior Post under multiple threads or subjects;
- Disguises the origin of the Post or is otherwise designed to impersonate another person or entity; or
- Collects or stores other users’ personal information or discloses personal, sensitive, or account log-in information of another person.
- We may refer certain violations of these rules to law enforcement authorities.
- Spotile reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request.
If you have questions about these terms, or our Services, please contact us.