Trump campaign raises $170 million since election loss

In reality, the fine print shows that the first 75% of every contribution currently goes to a new political action committee that Trump set up in mid-November, Save America, which can be used to fund his political activities going forward, including staff and travel. The other 25% of each…

Continue Reading

You might also like